Pokemon GO is a huge success. In less than two weeks after its release, it has become one of the most successful mobile games of all time. Additionally, this game has boosted Nintendo’s stock price by 25%. But why? Read more.
Top 7 tips how to build product
My learnings about building products from last year trip to the USA.
Gamification – motivation to play
Setting up a blog that works
- Install all of these key SEO friendly WordPress plugins: WordPress SEO by Yoast, WP SmushIt, WP Super Cache, Editorial, Flare, Highlighter, Redirection, WP Paginate, WPTouch.
- Utilize SEO friendly frameworks: Genesis or Thesis.
- Optimize your blog for email opt-in using these plugins: Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box, Email List Builder & Welcome Mat & Scroll Box & Smart Bar by SumoMe, LeadPages, Opt-in Content Locker, OptinMonster.
- Run your site through W3C validator, Google PageSpeed Insights and fix all the errors highlighted.
- Setup rich snippets (images, video, ratings near a title) and Schema to drastically boost CTR from search engines.
- Read this article
Is hidden content on mobile treated as cloaking content?
Continue reading “Is hidden content on mobile treated as cloaking content?”
Mobile Google Index – how does it work?
Brainly case study – How we rebuilt our apps and achieved success
Why can to-dos make you good?
When you set yourself a goal and achieve it, you feel good. Why is this? The answer is nature. Every accomplished task gives you a shot of dopamine. Not to put checking off a list on par with eating chocolate or sex, but this hormone is the neurotransmitter responsible for the “feel-good” effect of these activities.
Human brains don’t distinguish between big goals and small goals. It just rewards you for accomplishing something you set out to do. Simply seeing items crossed off triggers the release of the feel-good hormone, helping you feel motivated. And, as any human being knows, if it feels good, we’re driven to do it again.